Exploring a problematic relationship
- Who ‘is’ the student in education – what are their ‘edges’?
- What happens when students are augmented?
- What conception of ‘individual’ or ‘agent’ are we working with in education?
- What does ‘economic resilience’ actually look like for people today?
- What would an education system look like that operated with a concept of interdependent economic resilience?
- Where should educational resources be invested?
- What assumptions about the future and its relationship with education are we working with?
- What does this cause us to ignore or neglect in education?